SPS Cigaronne is an established business, with sales in over 30 countries. In league with Arssi Alliance ltd, we specialize in the manufacturing and sales of tobacco products, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and dietary supplements. At the end of the pandemic, the demand for our products keeps steadily growing as we expand into novel markets. As a result of that, we are looking for an experienced and determined Export and Sales Manager to accelerate the growth of sales by communicating with existing and new potential partners in order to expand into opportune countries whose borders are opening up. The candidate will manage organizational sales in collaboration with the Sales Director and our sales team, in order to construct a business plan and to generate leads, with the goal of maximum revenue growth.
● Developing our brand through networking with existing and new partners, with the goal of building and maintaining connections.
● Collaborating with colleagues on generating cross-territory opportunities and lead generation by administering marketing materials and research data.
● Providing accurate sales forecasts.
● Managing company sales and developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
● Preparing sales targets in collaboration with the sales team.
● Being present to respond to the questions and concerns of our clients and partners.
● Preparing and delivering Sales Reports to management, as well as the performance of the team and mission-related goals.
● Seeking out opportunities that will promote the products of our organization.
● Carrying out other responsibilities that may arise.
● A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, sales, or a related field.
● Over 3 years of experience in sales management in the tobacco or beverage industries. Ideally this would be B2B-based.
● Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer relationship management skills.
● Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
. ● Good knowledge of English or Russian.
● Eagerness to go on business trips and build connections.
● Willingness to relocate to our central office in Yerevan, Armenia. Our Company environment is welcoming and meritocratic, and our staff are of diverse backgrounds. All applications will be considered equally, regardless of race, sex, national identity, age, or any disabilities.