Andersen, an international IT outsourcing company, invites a Front-end Developer (Vue.js + TypeScript) to work on a large-scale project for one of our UK customers.
The project is the creation of a privacy-based messaging platform. The platform also ensures zero-trust encryption integration for some of the most popular third-party communication tools, including Microsoft Teams.
The customer is creating a new type of secure communication platform for large companies.
- Contributing to client apps of various products;
- Planning implementation and presenting it to fellow developers, if necessary;
- Increasing test coverage – end-to-end tests (Playwright) and unit tests (Jest) where applicable;
- Contributing to the developer-focused documentation.
- Full command of TypeScript and fluency with adjacent web technologies;
- Good understanding of the webpack ecosystem;
- Experience with Playwright for end-to-end testing of web apps;
- Experience with Electron-based projects;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with other programming languages;
- Experience with both functional and imperative programming approaches;
- Experience with Docker;
- Familiarity with Linux and Bash.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.