Making it into IT is the dream of many people today, and if you are ready to learn new things and work hard, we will help you make this dream come true!
Andersen is an international IT company uniting over 3,500 top-class professionals: developers, architects, testers, analysts, and other specialists. Our employees are located all over the world, but we all are Andersen People.
Operating in the market since 2007, we have developed more than 1,000 outstanding projects for the financial sector, healthcare, logistics, travel and hospitality, telecom, the automotive industry, etc.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Head of the Sales Department (Chief Commercial Officer) who is capable of maintaining and developing warm relationships with the company’s existing customers, launching new projects with them, reaching out to new decision makers, and organizing meetings.
- Developing and implementing a sales development strategy, ensuring the growth of the company's profits, and improving the quality of our long-term relationships with customers;
- Managing the sales team: facilitating the’ development of our current employees, hiring new ones, training, supervising, supporting, and motivating;
- Conducting market research in key areas to develop the sales of the company's services;
- Developing a customer-oriented sales culture, identifying customer needs, adjusting the sales strategy accordingly, and training the team;
- Coordinating the operational marketing strategy: ensuring the team's participation in conferences, advertising campaigns, workshops, etc.
- Experience in active sales using various search channels for 5+ years;
- Experience in collaborating/interacting with related departments to promote and sell products/services;
- Experience in a managerial position;
- Experience in finding new customers and markets;
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate others;
- Systematic experience with sales (administering, CRM keeping, reporting, and data analysis).
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox, Media Markt, Shypple, etc. Working with us means reliability and prospects;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Andersen’s employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses: corporate English classes, health insurance with dental care, reimbursement for the cost of fitness club memberships, and others;
- There are many different ways to grow and develop at our company. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded;
- We have bright corporate life.