Andersen, an international IT company, invites a QA Automation Engineer to work on a large-scale project for one of our US customers.
The project is a smart search platform intended for accessing documents that are not publicly available on the Internet. The platform is targeted at technicians and engineers engaged in innovation (e.g. Toyota R&D).
The customer is a global US information company ranked 11th on Forbes’ list of the fastest-growing innovative companies. It creates a unique software product of its own design, the users of which are world-renowned companies (NASA, Samsung, Sony, etc.).
- Designing software testing plans and creating and executing both manual and automated tests;
- Coordinating the work of your team members to resolve the issues assigned to your team;
- Monitoring the product quality and coordinating the resolution of issues assigned to teams;
- Participating in the testing of the product functioning during CI/CD processes;
- Organizing and monitoring the defect management process within teams;
- Influencing the inclusion of testing during the design, development, and improvement of the product;
- Testing the product at all phases of its life cycle, including production;
- Interfacing with developers within the project to obtain clear test results and the regression area.
- Experience in software testing for 2+ years;
- Experience in developing automation systems based on Selenium WebDriver using and xUnit Testing Frameworks;
- Experience in testing web applications Core, microservices, and AngularJS);
- Understanding of the CI/CD process;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with PowerShell;
- Experience with sniffer tools (Fiddler, etc.);
- Experience in testing web applications in the cross-browser and cross-device modes using automated tools;
- Experience in writing/executing both automation and manual test scripts/cases;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Understanding of how client-server architecture works;
- Level of English – from Intermediate.
- Experience with Azure DevOps;
- Experience with Protractor and JS;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, SonarQube, and WhiteSource;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Kibana and Grafana;
- Experience with the Swagger toolset;
- Experience with message brokers, such as RabbitMQ;
- Experience with performance and load testing;
- Experience with monitoring tools.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.
We invite you to join our team!