SPS Cigaronne is an established business, with sales in over 30 countries. In league with Arssi Alliance ltd, we specialize in the manufacturing and sales of tobacco products, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, and dietary supplements. At the end of the pandemic, the demand for our products keeps steadily growing as we expand into novel markets. As a result of that, we are looking for an experienced and determined Sales Director to accelerate the growth of sales, and expand into opportune countries whose borders are opening up. The candidate will collaborate with our senior sales team to set revenue goals and company strategies in order to implement a sales plan that will drive revenue to grow.
● Developing our brand through networking with existing and new partners, with the goal of building and maintaining connections.
● Collaborating with colleagues on generating cross-territory opportunities by administering marketing materials and research data
. ● Delegating tasks, setting deadlines, and communicating them with the sales team.
● Working with the sales team to manage accounts and operations, in order to implement a targeted sales strategy and ensure customer satisfaction.
● Being present to respond to the questions and concerns of our clients and partners.
● Providing sales targets, training and assistance to the sales team in order to increase its efficiency.
● Preparing and delivering Sales Reports to management, as well as the performance of the team and mission-related goals.
● Carrying out other responsibilities that may arise.
● A bachelor's or associate's degree in marketing, sales, or a related field.
● Over 5 years of experience in sales management in the tobacco or beverage industries. Ideally this would be B2B-based.
● Experience in sales and attracting new clients.
● Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills
. ● Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
● Good knowledge of English or Russian.
● Eagerness to go on business trips and build connections.
● Willingness to relocate to our central office in Yerevan, Armenia.
Our Company environment is welcoming and meritocratic, and our staff are of diverse backgrounds. All applications will be considered equally, regardless of race, sex, national identity, age, or any disabilities.