Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Software Architect to join its team for working with a German company.
The task is to transform various back-end architectures into microservices. It is necessary to implement a flexible API infrastructure that meets both internal and external needs for connectivity.
The customer is a leading global technology company that connects software with electrification, robotics, automation, and motion. It has over 130 years of advanced experience and 105,000 talented employees in more than 100 countries.
- Developing tech concepts and architectural design based on business goals and solution architecture;
- Providing performant and reliable APIs and managing them for internal and external consumers based on a domain-specific microservice architecture;
- Contributing to the creation of APIs for individual microservices;
- Designing and implementing information models based on the customer’s needs;
- Providing decision proposals concerning necessary technologies, tools, and services;
- Managing various APIs with API gateways (e.g., Kong, Azure API Management Gateway, MuleЫoft, etc.);
- Managing and automating application and service monitoring;
- Managing and automating deployments and ensuring continuous delivery and operation;
- Preparing technical documentation and necessary reviews, feedback, and conclusions on the solution architecture;
- Interacting and coordinating requirements within the project team and with related systems;
- Providing expert support for any issues during operation;
- Supporting and maintaining the implemented solution at the operational stage.
- Commercial experience as a Software Architect for 3+ years;
- Experience in .NET development;
- Experience with microservice architecture;
- Experience with queues and message brokers, as well as non-relational and in-memory databases: Apache Kafka, MQTT, and OPC UA;
- Knowledge of typical problems of converting monoliths into microservices;
- Skills with API gateways: Kong, HAProxy, WSO2, and Traefik;
- Knowledge of the OpenAPI Specification, SwaggerHub, RESTful APIs, OData, Streaming APIs, and GraphQL;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of software architecture, development production processes, CI/CD, application monitoring, and DevSecOps/SonarQube;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure DevOps Server;
- Knowledge of Azure IoT Hub;
- Knowledge of C#.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines.
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution.
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible.
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities.
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value.