Andersen, an international IT сompany, invites a System Engineer (DevOps) to work on a project for one of our French customers.
The project is the digital transformation of the customer's API landscape by envisioning its API architecture, designing and developing external APIs, and establishing the corresponding management processes.
The customer is a world leader in insurance and B2B2C support, which offers global solutions spanning international health and life insurance, travel insurance, cars, and their service.
- Maintaining infrastructure stability;
- Investigating the infrastructure of technical solutions and introducing DevOps to it;
- Detecting challenges and resolving them;
- Effectively responding to support requests via various channels;
- Setting up notifications for various channels;
- Automating processes (if possible);
- Working in the company’s custom cloud.
- Commercial experience as a DevOps Engineer for 2+ years;
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker;
- Knowledge of Terraform;
- Experience with the ELK logging system;
- Experience with Grafana;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge of GitOps, Argo CD, and Atlantis;
- Level of English – Intermediate.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be appreciated at their true value and rewarded.