Andersen, an international IT company, invites an experienced Team Lead React Developer to work on a large-scale project for one of our US customers.
The project is related to building the next generation of mobile solutions on the Layer0 platform. These solutions include mobile/tablet websites, progressive web apps (PWAs), and hybrid apps for all mobile devices.
- Collaborating with the product management to create new features for or improve the existing functionality of the user interface;
- Writing clean code considering further reusability, testing, and performance;
- Maintaining the UI integrity throughout the applications;
- Collaborating with the support team to reveal errors, troubleshoot, ensure a high level of client satisfaction, and get user feedback;
- Updating the design and progress information in Atlassian Jira and Confluence;
- Managing a small team of engineers (1-3 people).
- Commercial Front-end development experience for 3+ years;
- Profound knowledge of modern HTML, CSS, and web standards;
- Experience with React;
- Experience in developing REST APIs;
- Experience in developing mobile web applications;
- Experience with JSS, Sass, Less, or other CSS preprocessors;
- Knowledge of HTTP and network requests;
- Knowledge of Ajax and DOM scripts;
- Knowledge of website performance tuning and optimization;
- Ability to debug web pages using Chrome DevTools and its analogs;
- Knowledge of UX best practices;
- Experience with Next.js/Vue.js/Nuxt.js;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in managing a development team;
- Good soft skills;
- Leadership skills.
Reasons why this job would be interesting to you:
- At Andersen, you will enhance your CV by working on projects for such global brands as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, and many others. Our company never runs out of good projects, so you won’t stay on the sidelines;
- You will be able to learn something new every day. If you want to change your domain or technology, we will help you with this. After all, Andersen has a huge knowledge base and a strong resource management institution;
- Our employees work from anywhere in the world: at the company's offices or from home, and even combine both formats in the way that suits them best. Coworking with compensation is also possible;
- You will have a stable competitive USD-pegged salary and enjoy an extensive benefit package. Also, if you want to, you will be able to increase your income by taking on additional activities;
- Your career will be in your hands! We offer a clear assessment system and draw a roadmap to your goals. Develop as a specialist or manager, and your achievements will be rewarded and appreciated at their true value.